2.2.12

Outfit: Low heels more hills

1. PEPE jeans, 2. H&M blue top, 3. FULLAH SUGAH pumps, 4. H&M necklace


I was looking for someblue shoes and so I got those blue pumps in a very good price and a very easy goingheel!!!I have to confess that although high heels are very very sexy and stylish theymake my feet hurt so much that I always regret wearing them. So that is whymost of my shoes are boots and low heeled pumps (or even flat ballerinas)because I prefer to be able to walk on hills rather than not walk with heels heheheh!!Have great day!!


5 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! They brighten up any look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comfort of the jeans and the look in general!
    Blue is my favorite and a very easy to match color!!

    Nice choice and nice point of view (...as always)!!

    xoxo

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm devoted to colorful pumps! They can upgrade every single outfit!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like the shoes! Its color was really one of our favorite! <3

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool pictures

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!