9.2.12

Outfit: The sky is blue so....

1. ASOS dress similar here, 2. PATRICIA FIELD clutch, 3. ZARA peep toe, 4. PERSOL sunglasses, 5. BERSHKA cuff


As i am into bright colors mood I wanted to share with you my electric blue dress matching the sky in a shinny day like this. Trying to smooth it down with some grey pumps this outfit can be worn everywhere with one rule NO TIGHTS (that’s the real reason why you must wear it on a shinny and warm day). So if...."the sun is shinin' everyday, clouds never get in the way for you and me and so sure as the sky is blue baby, I love you.....".

4 comments:

  1. That blue is stunning! And so are you :)
    x,
    phoebe
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "True blue baby I love you"...

    This color looks great both on you and on the sky! :)

    Check also my blog!

    V!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!