3.2.12

Outfit: Casual Friday

1. CALZEDONIA push up leggings, 2. ZARA knit, 3.ANNE KLEIN boots (similar here), 4. BALENCIAGA bag (similar here), 5. GUCCI sunglasses, 6. BERSHKA double finger ring 

I love Friday not only because the weekend is ahead but also because everybody is dressed up more casual, especially at work. During the week I get so bored of the shirts and the “comme il faut” attitude that on Friday I feel that I am myself again. This is another beloved sweater dress I got from ZARA some time now with little strass in the fabric that gives this glow effect looking like a summer night full of stars. Along with my fringed suede boots that make my feet feel still at home i have no complaints about going to work. Have a great weekend. Blove, M.




5 comments:

  1. Thanx god it's friday!! we love fridays too and we want this sweater too!!!! (got the psh up;)
    Happy happy weekend!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your friday look!and those boots look great!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Cat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love your style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dear. if you want to win a VICTORIA'S SECRET check follow my blog

    www.moldiva.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!