1.2.12

I like: Colorful Jumpers


All from TOPSHOP: 1. Speckle Neppy Sweat, 2. Knitted Slubby Jumper, 3. Knitted Seamed Jumper, 4. Knitted Tweedy Sweat


During this cold winter we all have the need to cheer up by putting a little color into our lives. As I am looking forward to spring and to those beautiful rainbow colors I wanted to share with you some of the best jumpers i could find. Enjoy!

1. H&M Sweater, 2. ZARA Cable-Knit Detailed Sweater, 3. ZARA Fine Knit Sweater, 4. ZARA Open Back T- Shirt





10 comments:

  1. I love these colourful jumpers too!! And the baggy fit is gorgeous! You have a wonderful blog, and I'm following you now:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! especially 1&3 from bottom line;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweaters were all cute. The colors were adorable and lovely.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love (and want) each of these. SUCH pretty colors. Thanks for sharing! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them too! I have a neon pink one! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors!! Love it <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors!
    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colors!
    follow each other dear?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove the mint one from topshop!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!