4.2.12

I got: Some basics


ZARA v t-shirt
They are some things that you are always looking for and must have in your wardrobe like a nice V t-shirt and a pair of black pumps. I got the first one yesterday while looking at the new ZARA collection and i was surprised to feel the soft texture of this burnout tank. While trying this out couple of girls came and asked me where did i get this so i was sure it was a must have. Then i went next by and found again a great shoe store i got my beige pumps from and they had the same in black with an additional discount. Although i rarely buy something twice these are a classic.     
FULLAH SUGAH pumps


3 comments:

  1. gotta love classics and you can never have enough classic item because the will last a life time they are an investment love the purchases!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!