13.1.12

Trend Report: Washed out hair



1. Evangelie 2. Billie- Rose 3. Caroline 4. Zina 5. Hanneli


A year ago and many attempts after trying to change from blonde to brunette that I realized the washed color left at the bottom wasn’t bad at all. It looked very Sarah Jessica Parker -ish and I kind of felt woman in the city. After many visits to my hairdresser my hair finally became completely dark but I re bleached them and start to see that every fashion blogger did the same so it became a trend. Here are for you some of the best washed out haired blogirls.  


4 comments:

  1. I love this style!

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice style!! in fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeeeeen i had long hair, I tried that trend too. To sigouro einai oti einai i moni tasi pou ksekourazei ta mallia!Kisses!

    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've found some great examples - i love this trend, it's so low-maintenance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!