11.1.12

I got: Sale on me!

Despite the rainy and cold weather i managed to visit some good old friends early in the morning due to the beginning of their discount period!!I couldn't resist to any of them so sale on me!!First of all i got the famous ZARA navajo print trouser as seen on Sandra for only 20 euros, a ZARA zip sweatshirt perfect for lounge moments for 13 euros (on the left), this burgundy BERSHKA sweater for 15 euros and a lovely H&M turtleneck knit in grey shades from menswear section (this is my new habit as i prefer knits loose on me) for 20 euros. I usually don't like mentioning prices but i wanted you to see that fashion is not always expensive as long as you know how to twinkle. Have a great blovly day!

4 comments:

  1. ouaou! What a nice way to start your day;)
    Love to twinkle and i am happy you are showing me the best way! priceless;)
    Blovly day to all of us!!!
    x
    TereZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I bought the same printed pants, I think they really rock!Great purchaces!
    xoxo
    Dena

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants,im having a H&M versace dress giveaway,come join? http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!