25.1.12

Outfit: De-gray-de

1. H&M turtleneck knit (men section), 2. TOP SHOP leggins (similar here), 3. GUCCI sunglasses, 4. ZARA peep toe heels (old collection), 5. VERA PELLE bag from SERENDIPITY

I really love mixing simple and fluffy sweaters with fancy pants because it makes the total outfit more casual. Those shiny leggings are a must have in every wardrobe as they look like leather but with a brighter effect and a better price. And did I mention that I will be looking from now on into the men section more often?!! This knit is so cosy and loose that not only it covers what needs to be covered but it is also making me feel like I am wearing my boyfriend's clothes. Have a blovely day!  

17 comments:

  1. Perfect styling, Perfect foto!!
    ouaouu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!!!I like your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo!
    http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bag,i followed you,follow me on
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the sweater and such a cool photo!
    X Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect style, love the bag! Great idea wearing boyfriend's clothes! :)
    Whe could follow each other to keep in touch if you want. Let me know and follow me, and shure I'll follow you back! xoxo

    Entrophia | Behind green eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweater is beautiful! the combination with the shiny pants is indeed great :) love laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. the bag is awesome
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater and your bag is truly awesome!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic sweater indeed! And your leggings rock!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sweater and bag my twin!
    Lots of love
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool. Love the sweater with the leather pants.

    Love,

    Lily from http://secretsofa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah love it, love the jumper on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the sweater, great look :)

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit

    follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda
    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!