10.1.12

Outfit: A little bit of mmmme to you


I decided to open myself up to you a little bit just to know us better. So this is a random photo already been shot during holidays that may not describe perfectly my outfit but was a memorable moment to capture. I had just got my xmas present from my beloved boyfriend, this utterly luxurious Marc Jacobs bag that I was writing to Santa about. I guess I have been a good girl this year and he found the only black one in Greece for me. In addition, that day i found this fluffy faux fur coat in Zara that i have been aiming for since i saw it on COTTDS so i was double happy. You know that dreams do come true when we think positive??!!!Here i am wearing Steve Madden Tomboy boots, Zara Faux Fur, 7 for all mankind Mid-rise straight-leg jeans, Top Shop black top and of course my Marc Jacobs Classic Q Francesca Tote.

12 comments:

  1. like!like!like!

    xx

    Beatrice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur.It looks so great on you.got the same few days ago and is so easy to match!

    really stylish boots as well!

    kisses

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look chic bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like like like!!

    great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look FANTASTIC love and i'm soooo happy you've finally showed your beautiful face!
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all (esp.Ev) for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boots! i want them! ummmmm!!!
    your style is very delicate, will have to learn from you! give us mooore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kai poly kala ekanes gt exeis yperoxo style!To latreuw to jacket sou dystyxws den katafera na parw ena fetos k oute that mporesw:/
    Thank you sooooo soooo soo much gia ta post sou, alla perimenw ki alla tetoia me esena ;)
    Love you
    Dena

    http://style-limelight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. {to Dena} Bloglovers enomenes pote itimenes se efharistw poly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!