19.1.12

Outfit: Leather Wheather

1. ROMWE leather shorts (no longer available), 2. H&M white top, 3. SCHUTZ peep toe from SERENDIPITY
After a long delay due to holiday’s season the post office finally decided to deliver my package!!A new born baby with the softest skin ever came into my life (legs actually). So despite this really cold weather I had to try them on to see if it was worth to wait and here I am. As a funny quote says: " I still wear sandals...in any weather, except for these days...they're Gucci leather". Have a blovely day :-)


 

8 comments:

  1. ouaou! very nice!! hot shorts but too much cold out there;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is style bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style sweetie!!love the shorts!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~beautiful from the front, are they platforms? can't really tell.
    BerryHaute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts! I sure wish I could pull that off!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces and fantastic style. love it.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. m aresei to shorts toooso!!Nice outfit!
    xoxo
    Dena from Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!