12.1.12

Publicity: Its L' OFFICIEL!


This is a photo shoot i did with my best friend Gina (owner of Beauty Case nails) a while ago at L' OFFICIEL magazine where we were asked to act like normal walking around talking to each other and laughing and well....we did!!The hard part was to stop laughing as we felt nervous and weird being shot consecutively in front of so many people that were looking at us standing still. Did I mention this happened in one of the most crowded shopping areas in Athens?!! At least we kept a nice memory and photo out of this and now its official I can share it with you!!

6 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful!Nice photo girls. Marilie nice dress!!

    xoxo

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaa... i remember this photoshoot...You were soooo beautiful...both! Marilie i love your hair like this...they're amazing.
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are both so beautiful!! and the styling is really nice!
    I guess it was a great experience...
    Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE BLOG! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG, AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FIRENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK!!
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice photo! I remember this issue of L'OFFICIEL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful photo!Lucky girl!To forema m s einai yperoxo!

    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!