18.1.12

Trend Report: Blue your mind

1. TOP SHOP knitted fluffy jumper, 2. RIVER ISLAND zip skinny jean, 3. STELLA MCCARTNEY clutch, 4. DVF belt, 5. RIVER ISLAND Snake print point shoes


Yea yea I know what you may think….how come blue is now a new color trend this one is old darling!? Let me tell you that blue hue returns to fashion BUT with a renewed intensity. This spring/ summer all colors are making a come back in their most bright and intense version and blue is one of them. So among with neon colours you will se other ones trying to be neon as well. Combined harmoniously with denim this color becomes even more easy to embrace. So blue your minds!!

10 comments:

  1. very nice and relaxing colour! Blue was always my favourite.The matches here are most awsome.
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Blue Baby I love you :)

    I love this color along with Navy Blue have been among my favorites.

    Kisses,

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite colours!! Lovely clothes!

    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice color!! especially for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Euxaristw pl gia to comment! I am in love with the jumper!!
    Tha arxisw na foraw perissotero blue meta apo auto to post :)
    Filia Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing bag amazing shoes!Para poly kales epiloges!
    xxx
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love each one you have choosen!!! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need more blue in my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every comment!